If you're looking for a fun and engaging way to bring nature indoors, you'll want to check out @harshadesignslk's latest TikTok video.
With over 38.7K followers and counting, this channel is quickly becoming the go-to destination for anyone looking to get their hands dirty and create a mesmerizing terrarium perfect for any space.
In this video, @harshadesignslk takes you on a journey through the world of terrariums.
@harshadesignslk Green Magic 🌿✨: Crafting a Captivating Terrarium Haven 🏞️ Dive into the world of #TerrariumCreation and watch as we transform glass into a lush paradise! 🌱 Our step-by-step guide will show you how to design your own mini ecosystem, bringing nature indoors. 🏡🌿 Get your hands dirty and create a mesmerizing terrarium that's perfect for any space. Let's get planting! 🌱🪴 #HarshaDesignsLk #DIYTerrarium #IndoorGardening #GreenThumbMagic #ForYou ♬ Chill Vibes - Tollan Kim
This step-by-step guide is perfect for beginners and experts, from preparing the suitable glass container to selecting the designs.
With just a few simple tools and some creativity, you, too, can create a captivating terrarium haven that's sure to impress.
The best part? You don't need to be an expert gardener to create a stunning terrarium.
All you need is a little bit of patience, some creativity, and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
With Harsha Designs Lk's expert guidance, you can create a lush paradise perfect for any space.
How to Make a Basic Terrarium: A Step-By-Step Guide
Terrariums are enchanting little, uniquely blended glass containers. They uniquely blend art and science, offering a microcosm of natural beauty while requiring minimal maintenance.
If you’ve ever wanted to create your green oasis, you're in the right place! Here's a simple guide to making a basic terrarium.
- Clear glass container
- Potting soil (for succulents or cacti if using them)
- Small plants (e.g., succulents, air plants, mosses)
- Pebbles for drainage
- Activated charcoal
- Decorations (optional, e.g., sand, shells)
- Spoon or small shovel
- Spray the bottle with water
- Drainage Base: Add a 1-2 inch layer of pebbles at the container's bottom.
- Charcoal Layer: Sprinkle a thin layer of activated charcoal over the pebbles for freshness.
- Soil Addition: Put 2-4 inches of potting soil atop the charcoal.
- Planting: Create small wells in the soil, place plants, and pat soil around their bases.
- Decoration: Personalize with sand, shells, or figurines.
- Watering: Mist plants and soil lightly with a spray bottle.
- Placement: Set the terrarium in indirect light.
- Maintenance: Monitor moisture, adjusting by airing out or misting as needed. Prune overgrown plants.
There you have it: a quick and straightforward guide to creating your terrarium. Enjoy your mini ecosystem!
You can also read these articles: